Tuesday, April 29, 2008

April 29 Tuesday from 1o:30 am till 12:30 pm

Yes naked I will to tempt my fate and thee
will you show at my door and claim control of me

Or sleep you may and miss the delight
losing what could have been your right

An ass that shakes and giggles about
on one that like to flaunt loudly out
the cheekiest of cheeks they seem to be
shouting out you are not here free we be.

2 comments:

HeadMistress Jade Dragon said...

Well, apparently there is a delay for your postings to show up in RSS feeds -- which is how I view pretty well all the blogs I read.

Perhaps if you posted a bit more ahead of time, it would allow those of us who are interested a chance to read the entry before it is already expired...

Angel said...

How lovely...a poem.
Even if it is rather a cheeky one...lol

I agree. A day's notice would be nice, with hermit time. Not everyone is up at the crack of dawn to check out the latest blog postings, you know?

Food for thought.