Only a few moments to share today from 10 to 10:30 Naked I be but such little time will be dedicated to the cleaning of my living area. So hopefully next week. Sorry if it should change I will post notification of it.
A time and place to tease dominants and subs ,through challenges and statements. Some what fashion after my favorite fictional character of Shakespeare's Puck or Loki from the Norse Gods . A place for mischief not meant to hert but to gain attention . Just like a Brat is it not.
So rules I must be in the nude or have stipulated what I was going to wear some thing kinky and daring. I am allowed only a towel to answer the door ( a hand towel) Should you catch me during hermit time not conforming to the above rules then I am yours to do with as you want for length of hermit time left or another agreement can be negociated at that time. If I do conform then all you get is a coffee with a naked guy.
A hermit day outfit one of them at least
yes i do windows well sometimes
Rules for slave work offered
Some so called Friends wrote up some rules for my little business so not to disappoint I said I would used them if you have any suggestions I would be happy to hear them or if you would like to volanteer for the tribunal go ahead drop me an email or comment
You have paid for his services so yes have as many friends over to watch or participate he has no say in the matter
No refunds if you do not like the work done well beat his ass.
A tribunal will rule on any grievences about drakor's service and is binding
During the time drakor is working for you he is your slave and must provide what you ask for so if you want a cup of tea and he is on the ladder just tell him to it is up to him to fetch it
You say what work is to be done and how
Of course punishments during work and because of work are allowed
and impiedment are allowed to make the work more interesting
General Montreal area outside of that transpportaion and logging would be up to you
Work is done in the nude or kinkrelated outfit so unless it is secluded mostly inside work offered
A slave to the desires of others and servant to their needs. A nice phrase but at times I am a brat and I love to needle Dominants and tease subs. If there was a god I would worship it would be Loki a mischief maker at best.
Yet in the control of a strong Dominant like a Thor then like loki I would be their servant.
I like to have fun and will do almost anything to do so.
SO what I really wait for is a fun loving, evil minded , sadistic at times Dominant. SOme one who can laugh at what they do for the pleasure of it .
1 comment:
smiles
Post a Comment