
Well it has been a while since my last hermit time and since I put on the onld nipple clamps. Ouch , for one that prided himself in being able to take the alligator clips bare metal teeth on my nipples sadly I would have to say I have slipped down the ranks to little girl from that of brave warrior as for the pain of the clamps . I was able to keep them on for fifteen minutes. Once a long time ago I would feel nothing with these on as they are only plastic clothes pegs.
So I thought well my balls used to be able to take a lot more oops guess what? Those little fish weights love to swing and twist when you are washing floors and do not forget when you decide to sit that having you testicles clamped provides obstacles that should be taken into account before that action is completed. Just means I am out of practice and have to get back to clamp training for a while.

Now I would guess that the rest of my pain levels need work on also. Unfortunately self flagellation never goes far enough , so I guess I need to entice some one to help me out . hmm so an offer or challenge you could say to those that read my hermit time when you come across this I will give you six hours of work plastering , painting, or house work the work is up to you but of course has to follow the guide lines of hermit time ,and you have to help increase my pain threshold during that time. So spanking before, during and after , clamps on an off during the work. Of course this is open to all and it is for the first one to reply with and anwer to this question what was I supposed to wear today?
1 comment:
Looks like I might have a partner in crime she has reserved first to respond with the answer now I wait to see if she has time for me.SO this challenge is not fully over it just might be he he.
Post a Comment