Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SO much easier if I was a 90 pound weakling or I need a whoppin

Sitting here trying to repress feelings that I have had since I was a child is difficult at best. Worse when I read a post from a man with a small penis. I feel all the humiliation as he recalled his life so far and how much excitement it has caused him. His high school days of bulling humiliation and pain. I was never able to enjoy the lack of size as he as for a few reasons the first I have a very dominant personality it is as if some time I can control people with my eyes not very good when you are the one wishing to be control . Second my stature scares people I had no problems with bullies though some time I wished I had. women liked me for my intelligence and the nice way I treated them so much so that when we broke up they only said kind words about me to future girlfriends not a nasty Dominant in them I guess.

Even when I find some one to play with now I look for nasty people who just want to abuse a slave and suddenly I have a friends instead. Sadly the only humiliation is at my own hands. Women's underwear, clamps all by my own hands just does not come up to having some one else abuse me for their pleasure instead of mine.

48 hours of bulling , humiliation ,corporal punishment and abuse with out going easy on me would be nice I could loose myself . The question is what would I have to do for it how much cleaning and house work would I have to provide to be used as a slave in this fashion ?

No comments: