Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Plug or not to plug

Well training has not been as consistent has I had wished. I started with a bang but since then fizzled. Now the question is do I go as planned up to the larger but plug? Or stay with the same size!

I am sure if my anus could talk it would stay with the status quo. I on the other hand do like stretching my limits. The last time I used the larger one the effects was almost immediate. I remember my dome at the time commenting about fisting that I had relaxed so much?

Fisting an interesting subject and of course I have questions abou tit. Why would a dominant want to put their hands there in the first place? Another would be once your hand is in there what do you do with your fingers? Do you wiggle them or play even and odds with your self? Has any ever lost a watch or some thing in there? Then if you want to use fruit or vegetables I guess that could be fun if they are of good size, but grapes, cherries and other small things! Does some one back there count them as they go in? Better, how about when they come out? Perhaps that is the reason for fisting. When the count is off then you go into retrieve the missing items.

One last question, if placing a fist in the anus is fisting, then if you use a leek is that leeking. If so, then you could be leeking from two areas could you not?

So I guess it is the larger one.

No comments: