Suffereing through a crowded house as all my kids have returned plus girlfriends and boyfriends a dog and cat. I am at th etime where I want to run to the forest and find a cave. There is no place unturmed nor a quiet nook of anysorts. so I thought of a challengebut in the past I might have made the questions too tough and the prize too small. so then I thought do not be bad be nice so The prize two days of house cleaning services. The catch I walk in the door give you my clothes you give them back in eight hours. I clean and you can treat me as a naked friend , a slave that needs to be beateb or dress me up as your maid. The only catch is I am not allowed my clothes back till the appointed hour and I am yours during that time. Then you can have another day to do the same thing. sounds pretty simple does it not Ah the catch what day is Christmas on this nex t year?
Read the rules on the side and bottom of the blog and the challenge does not end till dec 19 th so mulitible winners sure . Now the only thing is that I have not posted much to this blog so a good many no longer read it so I am pretty brass assed when I say I think there will be no winners
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
2009, Christmas is on a Friday.
But that was too simple, n'est pas?
so does that mean you do not want the prize unless I give you a harder question?
So that's all we have to do is say that Christmas next year is on a Friday?
Sounds simple enough... what are your dates of availability? (I'm not at home right now, so I can't take advantage of it right away...)
Mistress Jade We can discuss it as soon as you are home. I am just waitin on a decision from a Dom for some work for him a paying job. But I can give you Monday of next week if you need some thing before Christmas of course it has to be naked slave friendly I hope you are well enough to slap a slave around. Oops this might be too close to my birthday hmmm. lol
Post a Comment