Thursday, July 2, 2009

A towel

Almost as good as being naked. The worry of it falling off at the wrong time while working is a thrill but it allows me a new way to experience Hermit time while others are around.
I have dismantled my den wearing only a towel. I have built my workshop in the garage wearing only a towel. I am able to clean my house in propriety for others yet enjoy the freedom and lack of feelings of clothes binding me in every way.

It is summer and since I am in and out of my pool there is no reason for anyone to pay attention that I am only wearing a towel. I swim everyday rain or sun so it is good so far. So now except for weekends and having to go out a towel is this slave’s outfit.

My workshop being in the garage is another place that gives me the thrill of nudity as I face away from the windows and it the towel falls well for a few seconds I am a cheeky devil hoping that the mail person might just be walking by and yes I do try to be in the garage around 11 when I can. Lol.

Now could be fun if the neighbours drop in for Tea (he he he evil grin). Perhpas I should offer a towel option for my cleaning services, every time I loose the towel I get spanked, better than that perhaps every time I loose the towel I would have to grasp my ankles and wait until spanked . all sorts of fun could be had let me count the ways! Hmmm I guess I would be a red ass cheeky devil then! Oh must run just enjoying my too many nasty thoughts of fun. Might have to write a story about towels now.

No comments: