Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SO sorry Ladies

So sad for missed opportunities but Hermit time is not an exact science you know it is when the time comes free . I have in the past listed a few days i advance and will do so again when I can. All the factors came together about half and hour prior to the time . So yes it is not perfect but it does lend itself to all emotions of competition . Agony and excitement so sorry that some time you have to get up early to see if it is hunting season but that is what hunting is all about.

How ever I would not want to tease too much so I can hint the day it might fall again.

My cheeks were bare this week like loki and his friends
to tease and wiggle for my rapture
until a Angel or Dragon does capture
On this day of bright flash of light
of cast down lightening bolts that thunder in the night
Look to the morning light to find your quarry and end your plight

Of course and this is meant to tease and for you not to be able to locate the day after all what is a hunt if the quarry stands still!

No comments: