Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday August 25

Today will be a day or mental relaxation. A hermit Day from 8:30 till noon. Yes A Hermit morning with all the Hermit rules in effect. It will be nice to relax and just clean with out worries of dealing with in-laws or a crowded house. I do not hate them only being under my submissive rules for a month it is hard to be submissive and not verbally grabbing them by the neck and giving them a good pounding.

So needless to say I will be enjoying my hermit time worrying about dust bunnies and clean counters and of course hoping a Jehovah's witness will show up to discuss my views on god. The might just see my view indeed.

As for a challenge I am running on empty for the questions what i was going to offer is four hours of work in you apartment of house. I walk in your house closed the door and give you all my clothes . In four hours you give them back. In between I do as I am told by you. Unfortunately the restrictions are only local participants will get the prize, sorry for my friends out of the Montreal area, open to dominants , switches and those that just want four hours of slave labor. No payment required and reprimand is by hand , paddle or belt. Verbal admonishment is of course allowed along with the other joys of the lifestyle .

Ah it has come to me after watching the Olympics over the past two weeks. Who was Jim Thorpe and what made him famous and in my mind tarnished the Olympic Movement? First correct answer on both parts wins gold and six hours of work. Second wins silver and fours hours. Third place wins two hours. Like the Olympics this medals offer last only sixteen hours then back in the vault they go for next time. You have to Midnight Montreal time to win.

Now I have been told I am a bad speller when I write so just to show I like competition if anyone of the winners finds a spelling error in this post then an additional block of time will be that person's to give away as a present to a friend. Remember I use a Canadian dictionary so yes there might be one error in this post.

Enjoy the day and have some Hermit time yourself you never find out how little you know of your self till you are naked hiding behind an open door talking to a post person.

3 comments:

Syrah said...

You do have errors... although this is my first time reading this blogspot. And knowing you, you did those errors on purpose.

lol...
Bad, bad, bad

drakor66 said...

Moi make errors my gosh who ever would had thenk. How are you?

Syrah said...

Me, I'm wonderful... now as for you, how are you?