Friday, December 19, 2008

I have been told that the last challenge was too easy. Yes it was . When I thought of a challenge I had so many wonderful ideas for questions and miss leads. Then a suggestion on another posting brought back the memory of story i once read. About a young women given a drug that caused her to do what ever was asked of her, She retained her ability to express her true feelings. So told to strip she would start yelling at the people calling them all sorts of names and now way would she and during her rant on them would be taking off her clothes.

The drug does not exist but what a wild idea not having the ability to not comply to a request/ There have one or two movies with a similar theme where the person could only be blindingly honest or could only say yes to suggestions I think both with Jim Carrie.

So I wrote a challenges I could to miss-lead or have multiple answers to the questions all you had to do was find a Calender from 2009 and tell me what day Christmas landed on .and you got your naked worker for two days. I have tried to be a slave to my family with out there knowledge which was hard but interesting one of these days I will try to be polite and subservient to others around me for a day. I realize that what is at the bottom of my desires in this is when part of house with several Dominants a slave cannot say no to hem if they popped up in front of you . Perhaps it would be wild if IOU cards were given out to the Dominants in the lifestyle with the slaves name on it and when presented with the card the slave must do what ever the dominants wants.

There is a series of stories out call the Tammy series which is loosely based on this .


That could be interesting

1 comment:

Syrah said...

You are such an attention slut, which only makes me laugh to watch and listen to you.

Enjoy the snow drakkor.

Perhaps one day you will be challenged the way you desire, however be very careful what you wish for, for you never know what will happen next.