Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A cage can be a nice place

At this time of the year I some times tend to want to run away to a very quiet place. This year has been compounded by all my children and their significant others are staying with me for a while. This includes a dog and a cat. I truly have no where to be alone or relax. I had ranted about this before and offers were made to me to take up residence in their dungeon or cage for a few days and this is the first time I am thinking seriously about it. A few days of naked quiet with defined restriction and demands would be just right now.

The holidays are an insane time for those that like to be alone. I feel so antsy at times I want to scream out. SO hermit time will have to be postponed for many months I just do not know if my sanity will last.

No comments: