The Last Bastion
My bedroom is now the only room I can where I can escape to so I have gone back to some old routines and rules for my self. First, I am again trying to be submissive to a vanilla family so I am trying to agree and do things they want done but under as much lifestyle that I can sneak in.
I am back doing the housework and dishes unfortunately not naked or in female clothes. But there is my den and Bedroom. So when I clean or exercise in either room I can have the lovely sensation of not having clothes on. Which also mean beds made dusting washing of floors with be done behind the closed doors of my bedroom. My den though no one bothers me when I am in there is not as private. So I will have to keep some thing handy but will remain naked as much as possible. That also means that if any lifestyles come over and I am in one of those rooms yep naked again. If no one is home well the moon would have to be blue and the sun green well I will receive them as a slave as naked as I can be.
Now the only problem is if I break the rules who is to know and what of punishment no spanking machine as of yet but hey there are nipple clamps and all sorts of non-percussion ways of adjusting my behaviour is there not.
Also when I work outside cleaning I will replace the male briefs with lovely women’s underwear. So for tomorrow since I have not been to my regular customer in weeks I have silly ass sports bra which bothers the hell out of me and lace stretch panties with fishnet stocking that constantly fall down I think ideal for a the char person look. Of course hidden under my clothes.
Is not the chance of discovery a driving force of humiliation? The bedroom and the den afford some comfort and security with the doors closed and locked. So does the men’s clothes on the outside but there is always a chance! There is always an oops, that can occur some one home early or not out yet. A door left ajar or perhaps a slip of coverage we all know of wardrobe malfunctions. SO a fishnet that falls when I am on the bus might give some one giggles or perhaps a lace band showing ever so slightly over my jeans.
A little strange no not from what I have seen. Ways of passing the day and chores quickly better believe it. It also gives a good helping of excitement and great ideas. The bonus no one else need be involved. Now where is that ad for spanking machines?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment