Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I have be accused of being an attention pig Hmmm guilty as charge but is not every slave one. Does not every slave crave the attention of their masters or future masters. Do we not offer actions that would embarrass vanillas it they had to do it. Is not the bases of slavery a for of humiliation to show you has the stronger will and who will do pretty much anything to gain a pat on the head or a smack on the bottom.

SO I am I love to shake my ass and when some one is tired of my demand for attention gives me a good beating so I can relish in the memories for a while. Then so willingly do I carry out the service aspects of the role. Of course constant or real time bdsm where tasks and punishment or play sessions are so tightly interwoven are even better as I have my Dominants attention for a longer period of time.

So yes attention pic right here hello look at me I am waving hello over here . Now what did you want me to do with that candy cane?

2 comments:

Syrah said...

My dear, we all know you are an attention pig, one only needs to watch you for a few minutes to know that fact. Brat, attention slut, you name it and it is you, all packaged in one little tiny box.

Oh, what a lovely thought, of you in a room full of people you have met throughout the years, trying to get their attention. How did you put it the other day, with the mistletoe dangling from you as you are standing up on two chair with your feet apart.

How red you would be.. and getting all the attention to fill you up.

drakor66 said...

hmm well luckily most of my work associates have left the province and those from highschool well do you know what high scool I attended but an interesting thought.