Friday, March 6, 2009

A comment goes such a long way.

A comment goes such a long way.

So today I brought my profile back up to par on fetlife and collarme. Posted some pictures did some writing and them like a good fisherman sat and waited.

Not for a Dominant to send me tickets to Africa so I cam become their slave or sold on the slave block, though both of those could be fun just for the unknown factor in it. Just wanted to see if some one noticed. That is a great feeling when some one says hey nice pic, good post what ever as long as there is some thing.

Even if they say hey Martha there is another naked guy on his hands and knees washing a floor!

Did not take long and it was a nice comment so now I feel good just need a kitchen floor to wash.

No comments: