Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A relief

Well time to get back into routines. I have let my pubic hair grow now for what seems an eternity. Thinking when I started playing with some one they could tell me how they wanted it.

After a few months of it twisting in my underwear getting caught in zippers and just being annoying and ugly at least for me I decide to shave. I have left a landing strip of long hair so if a dominant wishes to have a trophy shave you could say. There is enough to be pulled on trimmed or just shaved off as they wish.

The feeling is one of relief and smoothness. Not totally slave like but more appeasing to my eyes then a forest that concealed everything. I guess soon I will break down and get rid of everything but for now it feels good.

No comments: