Thursday, March 12, 2009

You cannot have just one!

Just like that old chip commercial there are some things that you just cannot do just a little. After being hairy for a while I shaved part of my pubic hair determined to leave some thing behind I formed a landing strip with a few strokes of the razor. All was good I left a top not sort of speaking to be taken or left by a future Dominant. I had also appease myself in both my wish to feel good yet leave as many decisions up to the future Dominants. A unsightly mess was dealt with.

How ever, the sensation of the shave, the feeling and texture made me want more. So looking the mirror I decide that the strip was a little lop sided. Very hard to get those things even when looking from on top, so I successfully straightened out the landing area. Then the hair between my legs was very long. So I trimmed. Well yes I trimmed then shaved then said that feels funny the hair between my cheeks.



Flushed with success I had not done my testicles in a long time and proceed to do so as I was supposed to keep them clean-shaven. Somewhere between my testicles and wishing everything to be even well I now have a landing strip but little else right to the anus it is bare stopping just short of my legs. There is still the strip for a future Dominant to decide upon well at least till tomorrow.

A great feeling, totally what I did not want to do so very mush like eating one of those dam chips I did not stop until the bags were finished!

No comments: