A knock on the door that came a day too late for hand towels. Now while I was naked it was not hermit time so I could chicken out when the knock came I asked who it was when he said Purolater I grabbed my house coat to cover the nipple clamps and the bell hanging from my balls.
Funny how brave I am when I know no one will be there but standing in the garage I saw the truck and hide till he pasted the garage door. Hmmm I wonder if that says anything about my being caught theory or if I have to be caught by surprise like really caught rather then to expose myself to ridicule on my terms.
I guess while I can plan these things the strength really comes from having a Dominant dictate them to me along with the idea that punishment would be handed out for chickening out.
SO I guess I really do need a Dominant to force slavery upon me not rely on my desires for embarrassment but those of another.
Sigh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment