Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hermit time yesterday

A nudist at heart, that I am I so enjoy my naked time yesterday. Besides The top half of me being seen by a neighbour who thinks I exercise in the garage so that is okay I doubt she saw the nipple clamps or perhaps she thinks it is a new product from Weider.

There is a feeling that skin gets when exposed to th elements that is almost as pleasurable as the pain in play sessions/ IT tightens and those of a certain age will appreciate skin tightening up. All the little hairs stand up and well at least I have all sort of energy when in that state. There is coolness to the touch a wild feeling that is almost like rubbing cold hands together to create warmth.

No visits yesterday I do not know if I could have handle any as the enjoyment was rather high. Every sound was magnified waiting for it to turn into a ring at the door or worse since I do not lock the doors it could have turned into an embarrassing exposure of kinds. Perhaps tomorrow when I have a few hours of Hermit time in the morning not long but enough to get the blood flowing.

No comments: